The Normandy D-Day Tour
A one day trip from Paris to Normandy to see the D-Day landing beaches
Now booking for 2021!
Visit Omaha Beach, the American Military Cemetery at Colleville-sur-Mer, the Caen Memorial museum and more. Depart Paris in the morning via mainline rail and return the same evening. Small group only tour with seven persons maximum per van.
Price: $180 per person (tour only), $275 with 2nd Class Rail, $319 with 1st Class Rail.
The Normandy D-Day Tour from Paris Itinerary
After departing your train, you are met by your guide inside the Caen rail station; it’s a quick drive to your guided tour at the Caen War Memorial museum. There you will experience informative exhibits and films that will set the stage for your afternoon tour of the main American d'day landing beach sites. There is an informative walk and talk at each location and you will walk right along Omaha Beach. A nice 3 course lunch is also included before your afternoon touring. (Private d-day tours available)
The landing beach portion of your tour includes a visit to the following important Normandy D-Day sites:
Normandy D-Day Tours Include:
- Pick-up at the Caen railway station in the morning by a bilingual guide
- Guided tour of the WWII area of the Caen Memorial
- Lunch at the Caen Memorial
- Guided tour of the D-Day Landing beaches in the afternoon
- An illustrated handbook (A Memorial de Caen publication): "The D-Day Landings"
- Drop-off at the Caen railway station in the early evening for the return trip to Paris
Paris to Normandy Train Information